The world’s first evidence-based training system designed to significantly improve everybody’s hand hygiene, showcase quality improvement, and reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases.
The Hand-in-Scan™ System is the Answer You’ve Been Looking For
A seamless integration of a dedicated quality program, artificial intelligence and self-serve training device, with advanced analytical and dashboard software.
Designed by global leaders in hand hygiene and healthcare
A user-friendly system that rewards learning and improvement
Options that are built to suit the needs of your unique facility
Reduce costs from your current process while improving hand hygiene outcomes
Free up your staff from hand hygiene training for significant time savings and reallocation of important IPAC expertise
Automatically showcase hand hygiene improvements to management, Leapfrog and Accreditation
Ensure a high standard of hand hygiene across all staff
HOW IT WORKS
1. It only takes 30 seconds for a complete contactless hand scan and output of results.
2. The user applies a training gel and inserts each hand into the Semmelweis Scanner™
3. The scanner identifies and captures areas of the hands at the pixel level.
4. Artificial Intelligence analysis detects anomalies in the scan (i.e. rings, jewelry, etc.).
5. Augmented-Reality displays a 3D overlay of clean/dirty areas on the users hands.
6. The user’s score is displayed with a Pass/Fail comparative to your high standards.
7. Results are sent to a real-time management dashboard with your Semmelweis Score™